The department uses online platforms to provide fast, convenient and direct communication channels. You can share, comment and discuss our content, we encourage you to participate and contribute.
The following behaviour will not be tolerated:
- comments which are defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
- acting in a manner which is abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
- posts which do not address some aspect of the challenge/issue
- language that is hateful, targets race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, gender, nationality and/or political beliefs
- commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- trolling or deliberately disrupting discussion
- violations of any intellectual property rights
- content encouraging illegal activity
Your use of any online platform is subject to the terms and conditions of that site. These terms and conditions are not under the control of the department.
Posts by users do not reflect the opinions or policies of the department. The views expressed by individuals are those of the individual contributor.